Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Believe in urself.. !! Believe in the Best.. !!

I’d love to be an AMERICAN

And enjoy the power my country holds.

I’d love to be an ENGLISH man

Watching my language spreading through the world.

I’d love to be a FRENCH man

A native of the world’s fashion capital. Art capital. Wine capital.

I’d love to be a BRAZILIAN

Whenever the World cup is on.

I’d love to be an ITALIAN

Revelling in my country’s inimitably styled race cars.

I’d love to be a GERMAN

Thorough. Professional. Efficient. Punctual.

I’d love to be an AUSTRALIAN

Fighting till the last ball. And winning.

I’d love to be a JAPANESE

Proud of what my country has achieved in just a few decades.

I’d love to be from SPAIN

Where the world goes for a holiday.

I’d love to say I’m from SWISS

And that nobody can beat us at banking.

I’d love to be a CARIBBEAN

Teaching the world to reggae and relax.

I’d love to be a CHINESE

Marching ahead with a billion countrymen.

I’d love to be a SINGAPOREAN

In example-setting.

I’d love to be proud of my country………….

I’d love to make people envious just by saying……

I ‘m an INDIAN.

I’d love to make you believe its possible…

I’d love to make you believe in yourself.


Note: I wrote this poem in my school days for a competition for writing an advertisement caption. :)
It got selected as well... :D

4 comments: